SHOPPING: NIKE AIR MAX BY HOODBOYZ.DE
by Unknown
ENG: Last week I got an email of webshop Hoofboyz with the question if I wanted to take a look on their webshop and if I liked it to chose an item to combine in my outfitpost. Of course, I like it!!! Webshop Hoofboyz is a German webshop and sells brands like Adidas, Nike, Replay, Vila and Only. I am crazy about the brand Nike and can always use a new pair of sneakers. In the end I chose for these white with silver Nike Air Max 90 sneakers. This morning I received the sneakers and I am really happy with the beauties. Are you also crazy about sneakers and what is your favorite brand and model? Please let me know in below comment. I have to hurry now, I am going to dance at Drift Festival Nijmegen. Do you want to keep updated 24/7? Please follow me on Instagram @FashionistaChloe and Twitter @ChloeSterk. I keep you posted! Tags: Hoodboyz.de , Nike Air Max , SHOPPING , sneakers
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


0 Responses to “SHOPPING: NIKE AIR MAX BY HOODBOYZ.DE”
Een reactie posten