OUTFIT AND VIDEO: MINI COOPER GOPRO TEST DRIVE
by Unknown
ph: Charlotte van Zwol
Shoes: Clarks, jumpsuit: Nelly.com (buy it here), jumper: Vila
Volg mijn blog via Google+
ENG: Last Tuesday I got the chance to have a test drive with the new Mini Cooper. The Mini Cooper was plastered with GoPro cameras to capture the entire drive. To be honest with you I was really excited. I have my drivers license for 5 years, but I always have to get used to other cars. Eventually it went great and the stress was really unnecessary. Together with my Mini Cooper boy Sjoerd I crossed through the streets of Amsterdam for 30 minutes. I had so much fun!! After the drive my Mini Cooper video was edited directly and honestly the video is amazing!! I am super curious what you think of the video and my outfit. Please let me know in below comments. See you soon! I keep you posted!
Follow this blog on Google+
. Tags: Mini , Mini Cooper , OOTD , proefrit , testdrive
Abonneren op:
Reacties posten (Atom)


0 Responses to “OUTFIT AND VIDEO: MINI COOPER GOPRO TEST DRIVE”
Een reactie posten