OUTFITPOST: READY FOR KINGSDAY



ph: private
Sneakers: Nike, skort: Come Get Fashion, jacket: Zara, sunnies: vintage

NL:  Joehoe, het is koningsdag! iedereen  heeft opeens kledingstress (want staat oranje eigenlijk wel leuk?!) en in alle steden in Nederland kleurt het massaal oranje. Dit jaar is het de eerste koningsdag, wat het natuurlijk extra leuk maakt. Terwijl je dit leest ben ik onderweg naar Amsterdam, waar ik een gezellig feestje ga vieren bij Strand West. Wat zijn jullie plannen? Wat ik draag? Witte sneakers, blauwe skort en natuurlijk een oranje jas! LANG LEVEN DE KONING!

ENG: Yes, it is Kingsday! we celebrate King’s Day (Koningsdag) for the first time this year, after the inauguration of King Willem-Alexander on 30 April 2013 (what was then still Queen’s Day). This all makes this day more special. While you guys reading this post I am on my way to Amsterdam where I am going to party! What I am wearing? I chose to wear my white sneakers, blue skort and ofcourse an orange jacket!! LONG LIVE THE KING!


.

Tags: , ,

0 Responses to “OUTFITPOST: READY FOR KINGSDAY”

Een reactie posten

Subscribe

Donec sed odio dui. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio. Duis mollis

© 2013 FASHIONISTA CHLOE. All rights reserved.
Designed by SpicyTricks